Welcome to the top West Palm Beach Property Management and Real Estate Services web site servicing West Palm Beach, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, and all other cities in The Palm Beach County, FL areas.
When you are buying, selling, renting or investing in property in today’s real estate market, it’s important to have confidence in your real estate professional. Our commitment as your local REALTOR® is to provide you with the specialized real estate service you deserve. When you are an informed buyer or seller, you’ll make the best decisions for the most important purchase or sale in your lifetime. That’s why our goal is to keep you informed on trends in the marketplace using the latest statistics in your local area.
Preferred Property Management & Investment Inc. is a full service premier management and real estate company servicing the Palm Beaches. PPMI is an efficient and cost effective answer to real asset management. We ensure that property owners never have to get involved in the day to day business of owning real estate. Whether you are in the early stages of a real estate, or management company search, you have found the best in professional service. PPMI is the “investor’s management company”. Our services are designed to exceed the needs of the real estate investor with 1 unit or 100 units.
The services include but are not limited to the following:
- Residential including single family, condominium, townhomes and apartments.
- Advertise and post the property on rental websites and the Regional MLS.
- Show the property to potential tenants.
- Screen applicants including, rental, employment, credit histories, and state and national background check.
- Attorney prepared lease agreement which includes a “Drug and Crime Free Addendum”.
- Post a “three day notice” if rent is not received by the 5th day of the month.
- Strict adherence to the Florida Statutes (Chapter 83) governing the Landlord Tenant Act, Federal Fair Housing Law, Federal Americans with Disabilities Act, Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act and local and state ordinances pertaining to code violations.
- Full service accounting department providing a detailed monthly and yearend financial statements. 1009 reporting, optional payment of utilities, taxes, insurance and mortgage payments.
- Quarterly site visits by a member of our staff.
- Vendors to service your property for a fair market price.
- Free rental and sales analysis.
Remember; when selecting a Realtor or real estate agent strong knowledge of the community, strong negotiation’ skills, and a commitment to providing excellent service are all crucial elements.
We are looking forward to hear from you. You can choose to speak with us in English, Spanish or Portuguese.
Thank you very much for taking your time to learn about us.